Psychology Today published the seven scientifically proven benefits to expressing gratitude.
• Gratitude opens the door to more relationships.
• Gratitude improves physical health.
• Gratitude improves psychological health.
• Gratitude enhances empathy and reduces aggression.
• Grateful people sleep better.
• Gratitude improves self-esteem.
• Gratitude increases mental strength.
Use the hashtag: #GratitudeChallenge and connect with others who are focusing on the good in their life.
"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." -Robert Brault